How To Edit Your Paid Listing Video
Only the Owner of the Listing and the designated Listing Editor(s) can edit a Listing.
- Go to TOP website (http://top.tourismnewbrunswick.ca).
- Click LOGIN button (near the top right corner of the webpage).
- Enter your email.
- Enter your password.
- Click Login.
- After you have logged-in, all your Listings (Free and Paid) are displayed in the My Listings section.
To continue editing a Paid Listing;
- Click the blue Pencil icon or "Edit" on the right side of the Listing box.
- There are several sections that can be edited.
- Video section
- Click the "Edit" on the top-right corner of the section box.
- Fill in the YouTube Video ID. The YouTube Video ID is the last 11 characters of a YouTube Video URL. Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UvRRAC1jBE
- Fill in whatever you want the Video Title to be.
- To ignore the changes you made, click "Cancel".
- Click "Save" to complete your edits.