How To Edit Your Paid Listing Rates
Only the Owner of the Listing and the designated Listing Editor(s) can edit a Listing.
- Go to TOP website (http://top.tourismnewbrunswick.ca).
- Click LOGIN button (near the top right corner of the webpage).
- Enter your email.
- Enter your password.
- Click Login.
- After you have logged-in, all your Listings (Free and Paid) are displayed in the My Listings section.
To continue editing a Paid Listing;
- Click the blue Pencil icon or "Edit" on the right side of the Listing box.
- There are several sections that can be edited.
- Rates section
- Click the "Edit" on the top-right corner of the section box.
- If you don't charge a fee, click "No Charge".
- If you charge a flat rate (same rate for Adults or Children), click "Flat Rate".
- Enter the Rate in this format $00.00.
- If your rate varies, click "Range".
- Enter the minimum rate in this format $00.00.
- Enter the maximum rate in this format $00.00.
- To ignore the changes you made, click "Cancel".
- Click "Save" to complete your edits.