How To Edit Your Paid Listing Open/Close Dates
Only the Owner of the Listing and the designated Listing Editor(s) can edit a Listing.
- Go to TOP website (http://top.tourismnewbrunswick.ca).
- Click LOGIN button (near the top right corner of the webpage).
- Enter your email.
- Enter your password.
- Click Login.
- After you have logged-in, all your Listings (Free and Paid) are displayed in the My Listings section.
To continue editing a Paid Listing;
- Click the blue Pencil icon or "Edit" on the right side of the Listing box.
- There are several sections that can be edited.
- Open/Close Date section
- Click the "Edit" on the top-right corner of the section box.
- If your Listing is open all year, check the box beside "Open Year Round".
- If your Listing is not open all year;
- Click on the Open Date box to display the calendar. Use the arrow to navigate to the month of your Open Date and select the date.
- Click on the Close Date box to display the calendar. Use the arrow to navigate to the month of your Close Date and select the date.
- Click "Save" to complete your edits.
- NOTE: All changes that you make go live once approved. If you have information that should only be live and online for the following year/season, you should wait until late December or January to update the listing in the portal.