How To Edit Your Paid Listing Contact
Only the Owner of the Listing and the designated Listing Editor(s) can edit a Listing.
- Go to TOP website (http://top.tourismnewbrunswick.ca).
- Click LOGIN button (near the top right corner of the webpage).
- Enter your email.
- Enter your password.
- Click Login.
- After you have logged-in, all your Listings (Free and Paid) are displayed in the My Listings section.
To continue editing a Paid Listing;
- Click the blue Pencil icon or "Edit" on the right side of the Listing box.
- There are several sections that can be edited.
- Contact section
- Click the "Edit" on the top-right corner of the section box.
- Enter the Listing's English website address (URL).
- Enter the Listing's French website address (URL), if applicable.
- Enter the Listing's email address.
- Enter the Listing's Office Phone Number.
- Enter the Listing's Toll-Free Phone Number (if applicable).
- Enter the Listing's Mobile Phone Number (if applicable).
- Enter the Listing's Off-Season Phone Number (if applicable).
- Click "Save". You will be prompted if there are any validation errors (like phone number format, etc.). Correct them and click "Save".