Why promote your business with Tourism New Brunswick?
The Tourism Operator Portal (The Portal) is an online self-serve system developed specially for YOU, our tourism industry Operators and Partners.
The Portal provides you with the how-to information to market and grow your New Brunswick tourism business. The Portal also makes it easy for you to provide us with your important information – this helps us better promote your business to guests planning on or visiting New Brunswick. Information provided may be distributed on the official TourismNewBrunswick.ca consumer website and in our official New Brunswick Travel Guide.
In addition, The Portal is where you will:
- Choose, book and pay for the Marketing Opportunities you want to participate in, including Product, Accommodations and Campgrounds Listings
- Update any of your existing Listing(s) information for online and in print (click here to get more information on how to do this)
- Submit request for new Listing(s) to appear online on the consumer website and in print in the Travel Guide
- Create a new account for your business so you can take advantage of everything The Portal has to offer
- Register for information sessions and/or to participate in consumer shows
Don’t miss out, start using your Tourism Operator Portal today!
The Tourism Operator Portal is the online self-serve system developed by the Department of Tourism, Heritage and Culture's Agency of Record for the tourism industry operators and partners. The Portal provides information about how to market your business
Benefit from our Marketing Opportunities
8 Great Reasons to Invest
- 6.5 Million people targeted by New Brunswick Tourism, Heritage and Culture use a destination website or travel planner to plan their vacation*
- Over 4.6 Million Page Views on TourismNewBrunswick.ca*
- Over 700,000 Visitor Conversions to Operator-owned content*
- Over 164,000 Page Views of Festival and Events Pages on TourismNewBrunswick.ca *
- Over 128,000 Page Views of Experience Collection Listings on TourismNewBrunswick.ca *
- 325,000 Printed Copies of the Official NB Travel Guide + Over 49,000 readers of the Official NB Travel Guide Digital Edition*
- Over 141,000 Followers of Tourism New Brunswick Social Channels*
- Over 162,000 Visitors at Provincial Visitor Information Centres*